The governments of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut have joined forces to create a mandatory curriculum for high school students to learn the legacy and history of residential schools. video
The Ross River Dena Council in Yukon has begun construction of a prayer circle memorial dedicated to members who attended residential school.
Some high school students in Nunavut and the N.W.T. will learn the legacy of Canada's residential school system as part of their curriculum this fall.
- Report urges residential school history classes video
- N.W.T., Nunavut students to learn residential school history
- Coroner willing to revisit Kenora residential school death
- Winnipeg researchers net $500K for residential schools study video
- Last day for residential school abuse claims to be filed
- Residential school day scholars launch class-action lawsuit