- Breaking Canada-EU trade talks break off as CETA agreement deadline looms
- Developing Major cyberattack hits Twitter, Reddit, Spotify in eastern U.S.
- Developing Bombardier announces 7,500 job cuts, 2,000 of them in Canada
- Developing Bots bought 2/3 of Tragically Hip tour tickets, CBC confirms
- Developing Montreal-area MNA leaves caucus over sex assault allegations
Featured CBC content
CBC News »
Top News Headlines
- How Netflix may be crushing border hoppers — and ways to get around it
- Major cyberattack knocks Twitter, Reddit, Spotify offline on U.S. East Coast
- Trump a 'puppet' of Putin? WikiLeaks target isn't who you may think, Russia experts say
- ‘A smart predator’: Convicted priest faces new sex abuse allegations
Discover More from CBC
- Travel How to eat on a flight (because airplane food sucks)
- Blast from the past High school fashion by the decades
- Warning Mom warns 'party drug' users after daughter dies from drinking too much water.
- Trump vs. SNL The importance of comedy as political critique
- Sex Icons See 11 women who made their mark in history.
- At Work See six posture mistakes that ruin your body.
- Worker at Old Carp Road site in critical condition after fall from roof
- Shots fired in Overbrook and Hintonburg kept police busy overnight
- O'Connor Street bike lane opening has some people celebrating, others worried
- Someone prayed for rain because it's coming down and won't stop until Saturday night
It is a priority for CBC to create a website that is accessible to all Canadians including people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges.
Closed captioning is available for many CBC-TV shows offered online.
For air times of CBC-TV shows with described video, visit Accessible Media Inc.'s Described Video TV Guide. (Described video is not currently available online.)
P.O. Box 500 Station A
Canada, M5W 1E6