Watch small Sask. producers harvest some of the world's finest wild rice
Join chef Ricardo Larrivée as he cruises the northern of Saskatchewan rivers and learns about the traditional harvesting methods.
"Nothing compares to Canadian wild rice grown in shallow rivers and lakes."
Popular now in 2017
- 3 reading nowExhibitionistsThis artist can transform ordinary objects and it's the closest thing to real magic you'll ever see
- 2 reading nowPoint of ViewThese are groundbreaking times for trans literature — here are your essential reads
- 2 reading now'All power to all people': Syrus Marcus Ware makes art in hope of a more free world
- 2 reading nowPoint of ViewHow to be an ally during pow wow season
- 1 reading nowThe World OfDana Claxton wants to change the way you think about indigenous women