These quilters are making 1,000 Canada 150 quilts for families of sick children
One very special Canada 150 project hopes to make two quilts for every room at Ronald McDonald Houses across Canada.
The goal: two quilts for every room at Ronald McDonald Houses across Canada.
Popular now in 2017
- 8 reading nowExhibitionistsThis artist can transform ordinary objects and it's the closest thing to real magic you'll ever see
- 4 reading nowNat'l Aboriginal DayThis all-female Indigenous drumming circle is lifting up women in Newfoundland
- 3 reading now'All power to all people': Syrus Marcus Ware makes art in hope of a more free world
- 2 reading nowPoint of ViewWhy aren't we all fuming over the CRTC cuts? Because we don't see ourselves reflected in TV and film
- 1 reading nowYEAR IN REVIEW'A bright and shimmering expanse of hope': Celebrating the voices of trans women in 2016