WWII: How Canadian scientists decoded a Nazi war machine
August 1943: Nazi Germany unveils a new weapon that turns Allied battleships into fish in a barrel. Two Canadian scientists need to find a way to stop the bombs, and they need to do it fast.
Remotely-controlled glide bombs were a precursor to the modern drone
Popular now in 2017
- 7 reading nowCanada is celebrating 150 years of… what, exactly?
- 6 reading nowSo, Canada...What happens after the 'good' politicians give away our rights? Cory Doctorow shares a cautionary tale.
- 3 reading nowWatch Slappy the Trivia Beaver teach some Canadians a lesson
- 3 reading nowSo, Canada...The True North — or rather True Inuit Nunangat — strong and free
- 2 reading now150 facts about Canada… in 150 seconds?!