Pernille Fischer Boulter turned her immigrant status into a strength when she started her own business
Pernille Fischer Boulter was born in Denmark and now lives in Vancouver. She became a Canadian citizen on August 17, 2016 in Vancouver. Her love for multiculturalism is evident in her business, where she hires newcomers.
"It's like a mini-United Nations at my office."
Popular now in 2017
- 11 reading nowThe case for getting naked this summer
- 10 reading nowVideoThe truth behind the Trudeau Mr. Steal Your Girl meme
- 4 reading nowPhotos#CanadaGem: The best — and totally breathtaking — hiking trails in Canada
- 3 reading nowVideoHow to teach your dog: "Leave it!" — the perfect tool for the curious pup
- 3 reading now15 fashion finds to wear your national pride for Canada 150