- Developing 5 people hurt in industrial explosion near Sarnia, Ont.
- Developing Visitors flock to Parliament Hill as grounds reopen
- Developing New anti-terror law could curtail online hate speech
- Developing Ebola death toll tops 4,900 as virus spreads: WHO
- Developing Attempt underway to recover plane from 1940 lake crash
Must Watch| More Videos
CBC Music Backstage Pass
Adam Cohen 'First Play Live'
Adam Cohen performs four brand new songs for a live audience in Toronto Studio 211.
- Ottawa shooting: Hockey takes its place in Canada's healingOct 25, 2014 2:59 PM ET — The Ottawa Senators hope they can do their part in the process of mourning Cpl. Nathan Cirillo on Saturday night and help the nation's capit… 2:59 PM ET
- Ottawa shooting: Parliament Hill now open to publicOct 25, 2014 8:21 PM ET — The National War Memorial was the scene of a touching moment between a local paramedic and an imam as Canadians returned to the grounds of P… 8:21 PM ET
- Ottawa votes 2014: Election day information for votersOct 25, 2014 5:00 AM ET — There are more than 300 places to vote in Ottawa on Monday, Oct. 27 with polls open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. Each location is accessible. 5:00 AM ET
Discover More from CBC
- St. Vincent Watch a review of Bill Murray's new film.
- Keanu Reeves The star discusses his new action thriller John Wick.
- Tiny Homes Small homes are growing in popularity.
- Fury Check out Brad Pitt's new movie.
- CBC Archives Revel in the Toronto Blue Jays' 1992 World Series win.
- NEIL YOUNG The rock legend discusses his new memoir.
Upload Your News
Submit your breaking news, stories, photos and videos.
It is a priority for CBC to create a website that is accessible to all Canadians including people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges.
Closed captioning is available for many CBC-TV shows offered online.
For air times of CBC-TV shows with described video, visit Accessible Media Inc.'s Described Video TV Guide. (Described video is not currently available online.)