- Developing Canada commits $2B+ for climate change action over 5 years
- Developing Hillier urges use of airstrikes or special forces against ISIS
- Developing Queen quips PM Trudeau's toast made her 'feel so old'
- Developing 3 people dead after shooting standoff at U.S. abortion clinic
- Developing Inuit group wants Edmonton CFL team to change name
Featured CBC content
Must Watch| More Videos
The Fifth Estate
Aftermath: How Paris Changed the World
A special fifth estate investigation - with teams across the globe: Gillian Findlay in Turkey, Mark Kelley in France and Adrienne Arsenault in Belgium. How Europe plans to dismantle the deadly terror network and what the Paris attacks mean for Ottawa's ambitious plans to bring in tens of thousands of refugees. One famous family's story of hope and endurance.
CBC News »
Top News Headlines
- 'Thank you for making me feel so old,' Queen tells Trudeau after toast in her honour
- Canada should keep ISIS 'off balance' with airstrikes or special forces, ex-general Rick Hillier says
- Carbon-reduction targets shouldn't be legally binding, Canada says, backing U.S. approach
- Adele opens up about new album ‘25’ with Shad
Discover More from CBC
- California The state's vanishing lakes are a climate change cautionary tale.
- Stop Calling See simple ways telcos block annoying & illegal telemarketing calls.
- Tanning Success After Dragons' Den, she's making it big.
- Tiny Home Couple build tiny 'dream home' with dog elevator.
- Yoga Is practicing yoga a form of cultural appropriation?
- Weight Loss Is gut bacteria the key instead of calorie intake?
- Redblacks' Grey Cup journey ends 34-year wait for football fans, sports journalists alike
- National Gallery of Canada to launch Canadian Photography Institute
- 3 pedestrians struck within 30 minutes of each other on rainy Friday evening
- Ottawa transit commission wants to freeze OC Transpo community, child fares
It is a priority for CBC to create a website that is accessible to all Canadians including people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges.
Closed captioning is available for many CBC-TV shows offered online.
For air times of CBC-TV shows with described video, visit Accessible Media Inc.'s Described Video TV Guide. (Described video is not currently available online.)
P.O. Box 500 Station A
Canada, M5W 1E6