Featured CBC content
Must Watch| More Videos
The Passionate Eye
65 Red Roses
Inspiring story of Eva Markvoort and her online friends Kina and Meg, who are all battling cystic fibrosis (CF). 65 Red Roses takes an unflinching look into Eva's personal journey, her dramatic wait for a potentially life-saving lung transplant, and her campaign to raise awareness about organ donations.
Discover More from CBC
- Rent or Buy What are Canadians doing now?
- The Perfect Runner Explore the evolution of running.
- #droptheplus Why are women crusading against the term plus size?
- Product Placement Advertisers give products starring roles in movies & TV.
- Income Tax Complex income tax rules probably cost you.
- Female Desire What turns on Canadian women and why?
Provincial Elections 2015
- Alberta election: Ask a CBC reporter
- The May 5 election is fast approaching, but some Albertans still have questions. In our "Ask a CBC reporter" feature we look to answer some.
- Jim Prentice says he has confidence in Jonathan Denis, despite resignation
- Progressive Conservative Leader Jim Prentice says he has confidence in Jonathan Denis as the Tory candidate for Calgary-Acadia, despite the former justice minister's resignation from the ministerial post on Saturday.
- Stephen Mandel, Thomas Lukaszuk trail NDP, Gordon Dirks in 'dead heat,' polls say
- Polls released on Monday suggest several cabinet ministers could be in trouble on election day.
- P.E.I. Votes 2015: Leaders' Debate
- The leaders of the four P.E.I. political parties vying to become the next government took part in the CBC's P.E.I. Votes 2015: Leaders' Debate, hosted by Compass host Bruce Rainnie.
- Tight election race for MLA in Stratford-Kinlock
- Both the Liberal and Progressive Conservative candidates in Stratford-Kinlock agree it will be a tight vote in that district on election night.
- Analysis Election promises: Student achievement and shrinking enrolments
- How P.E.I.'s four political parties would solve the problems of shrinking enrolments, urban concentration, student achievement, and other issues in the education system.
Upload Your News
Submit your breaking news, stories, photos and videos.
It is a priority for CBC to create a website that is accessible to all Canadians including people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges.
Closed captioning is available for many CBC-TV shows offered online.
For air times of CBC-TV shows with described video, visit Accessible Media Inc.'s Described Video TV Guide. (Described video is not currently available online.)